I have met some AMAZING teachers recently during March is Reading Month.
Over the last few years, I have created and gathered resources for teachers and wanted to review what they are and where educators can find them.
You can watch this short video with the information and/or follow the links below! I would love your ideas on more video topics that you think would be beneficial to your students. I am here to help and would be happy to create more literacy-based videos.
You Tube Videos
- Subscribe to my channel to receive notifications of updates and new videos.
- Videos all about the writing and publishing process with some fun interviews (like one with an illustrator I worked with and what her creative process is)
- These will be uploaded and available on Teacher Tube over the next month.
- Video playlists: I have a playlist dedicated to empowering children.
- Each book of mine has a guide with lesson plans and activities that relate to the theme of that particular title.
- I created some of these activities and found some on the web to design this set of lessons to teach important character traits to my preschooler.
Linky Paries-Character Traits
- Since I’ve changed my blog to Word Press, the links have vanished but you still get more lessons on character from me in this area of my blog!