Hi everyone! It’s Mandy (mother of 2 – a 5-year-old boy and a 1-year-old girl). I am blogging on Be the Difference, recapping some valuable tips from Empowering Kids With Character – The Show!
October’s theme is Patience and on the 4th, Maria shared a great way to teach this valuable character trait! You can watch the video here.
- Multiple colored pony beads (or sequins)
- Glue (a lot of glue!)
- Disposable plastic lid to put glue in
- Pour glue into lid – enough glue to fill the bottom of the lid completely
- Make any design in the glue that you want with the beads/sequins
- Patience comes into play here because it will take at least 3-4 days for the glue to dry completely in this lid.
- Once the glue is dry, you can pop the design out of the lid and you have a see-through suncatcher that you can hang from your window!
Don’t forget to add the Empowering Kids With Character Flash Briefing on your Amazon Alexa app!
Be sure to check out our private Facebook group for more on the monthly theme and support from fellow parents and educators!