IN THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF BUSY DAYS, DOES YOUR FAMILY SPEND QUALITY TIME TOGETHER?
THE SITUATION (Source: HTTPS://WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK/NEWS/UK-NEWS)
- 25% A quarter of all parents say they spend just 34 minutes of undistracted time a day with their children because life is so stressful.
- 6 IN 10 Six in ten parents said they struggle to get the family together as a whole
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOUR FAMILY? WHAT VALUES DO YOU WANT TO INSTILL?
- Choose 3-5 values that are important to you and your partner.
- Make your daily choices and actions reflect those values.
FOUR IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED TO MORE QUALITY TIME IN THE HOME!
- Volunteer together. Make blessing bags from items in your home to give to others.
- Bake something from scratch!
- Print a list of Table Talk Questions (google it) for deeper conversations.
- Dance, Sing and BE SILLY!
Join our private Facebook Group: Empowering Kids with Character. You don’t want to miss the amazing and awesome tips and tricks that is being shared by parents and educators alike!