IN THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF BUSY DAYS, DOES YOUR FAMILY SPEND QUALITY TIME TOGETHER?
THE SITUATION (Source: HTTPS://WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK/NEWS/UK-NEWS)
- 25% A quarter of all parents say they spend just 34 minutes of undistracted time a day with their children because life is so stressful.
- 6 IN 10 Six in ten parents said they struggle to get the family together as a whole
WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO YOUR FAMILY? WHAT VALUES DO YOU WANT TO INSTILL?
- Choose 3-5 values that are important to you and your partner.
- Make your daily choices and actions reflect those values.
WATCH OUR VIDEO BLOG SERIES WITH FAMILY FUN IDEAS!
TAKE OUR FAMILY FUN CHALLENGE FOR 30 DAYS
FOUR IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED TO MORE QUALITY TIME IN THE HOME!
- Volunteer together. Make blessing bags from items in your home to give to others.
- Bake something from scratch!
- Print a list of Table Talk Questions (google it) for deeper conversations.
- Dance, Sing and BE SILLY!
Join our private Facebook Group: Empowering Kids with Character. You don’t want to miss the amazing and awesome tips and tricks that is being shared by parents and educators alike!