This week’s author we are highlighting for the Friday Amazing Author series comes at the perfect time. Father’s Day is this Sunday and author Brad Herzog is a dedicated father of two boys. In addition, this weekend is the U.S. Open golf tournament and Brad has so generously gifted a few copies of his book Francis and Eddie to the prize collection for The Summer Kindness Contest. In addition, Brad has offered a free download of The Francis and Eddie Teacher’s Guide.
Brad is a great guy that I have had the pleasure to get to know over the last few years. We have spent time sharing our experiences in the publishing industry and helping each other out with various projects. The good thing about having Brad as a colleague is his wife Amy! Amy teams with Brad to help him promote his books and much more. Last year, Brad and Amy drove through Michigan on an RV trip and stopped to meet me for lunch. The three of us sat there for hours brainstorming and sharing ideas. It was so much fun that I was tempted to hideaway in their RV and join them on the rest of their adventure.
A Few Things About Brad:
- His Author Bio on his website is witty and will be worth your time!
- He was a speaker at TEDx Monterey (a dream of mine!)
- Brad appeared on the quiz show “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”
- Brad and Amy started their own publishing company called Why Not Books. From Brad: Why that name? My favorite quote about creativity is this: “You see things, and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were and I say, ‘Why not?’”
- Brad has written over 25 books!
Brad has a fun project in the works. Check out his Kickstarter campaign to support his future book, The Presidents. This book is not just for kids, but more of a family coffee table book.
Connect with Brad: