This year I made it a point to keep up my reading each month as a personal goal. I love to read but when I get busy, it’s one of the first things that gets put off. Here’s what I’ve read so far this year, keeping up with a book a month. I keep track of all my reading over on Shelfari as a way to look back and recommend a book to a friend.
Do you have any good books to suggest? I like to mix my genres up. I enjoy personal growth, inspirational business books, parenting reads and straight up beachy-type love stories.
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Husband’s Sercret by Liane Moriarty
- It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Audio Book: The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- The Gift of an Ordinary Day by Katrina Kenison
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Kid President’s Guide to Being Awesome by Robby Novak and Brad Montague
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner