I recently read a comic where the mother is working with the human resources department on her paperwork for her new job, being a mother. She is irrate, “Only one vacation day a year?” HR responds, “Well, it’s called Mother’s Day but you actually still work that day.” Isn’t that the truth? Mother’s Day is around the corner and what would us mamas like a break from? Fill in the blank. I can guess about 95% of us wouldn’t be sad if someone took care of our house cleaning for the day! It seems like a never ending task with children. I gave up complaining about it because the complaining wasn’t cleaning for me!
As our fabulous children and husbands are thinking about the perfect Mother’s Day gift this year, how about asking for a gift certificate to have a Maid Service transform your home into a sparkly haven? The gift of time. Taking the time you would spend scrubbing toilets and having it for yourself this Mother’s Day. Sounds dreamy, doesn’t it?
I am thrilled to have partnered up with Molly Maid for a Mother’s Day promotion. There are several ways for you to enter to win and many different prizes to win!
1. Visit Molly Maid on Facebook and enter to win:
- Grand Prize $500 Molly Maid gift certificate, one hour massage from Massage Envy and $100 gift certificate to The Melting Pot.
- Runner-Up Prizes-one of four one-hour massages from Massage Envy
- First 200 entrants also receive a FREE Molly Maid microfiber cleaner.
2. Enter to win below on my blog, Be the Difference for your chance to win a $100 gift certificate to Molly Maid.
Sweepstakes Rules: This giveaway will end May 10th, 2013 at 12 pm EST. A winner will be chosen randomly and will be emailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
P.S. Check out these super cute chore charts for kids on the Molly Maid website!