We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- Academic and Social Emotional Pandemic Gaps May 23, 2022
- How to Spread the Love of Reading to Kids of All Ages April 25, 2022
- Child-Directed Study—How to Encourage Education and Independence April 18, 2022
- We Are All Storytellers . . . Tell Your Story March 28, 2022
- Reason for the Seasons March 25, 2022
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger March 22, 2022
- Podcasts for Kids March 21, 2022