We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- Game Time September 26, 2022
- Classroom Resources for New Cardinal Rule Press Titles September 19, 2022
- Purple Hues of Heroism and Inspiration August 25, 2022
- New Titles at Cardinal Rule Press August 15, 2022
- Activities to Stop the Summer Brain Drain July 18, 2022
- Kids Can Do Big Things June 27, 2022
- Five Simple At-Home Community Service Projects for Kids June 20, 2022