We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- Kids Are Bored? Creativity Projects for ages 7-11 February 22, 2021
- Best Podcasts for Parents February 15, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-February February 12, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-January January 27, 2021
- Fresh Family Vision: Goal Setting as a Family for a New Year January 25, 2021
- Three Cures to Getting the House Organized for Families January 18, 2021
- Word of the Year: Beauty December 23, 2020