We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- Creating inclusive bookshelves: why diversity matters January 23, 2023
- What I’m Doing For Random Acts of Kindness Day January 16, 2023
- Word of the year 2023 January 4, 2023
- Fun Activities to Do as a Family on New Year’s Eve December 26, 2022
- Who Are My Characters? November 28, 2022
- All Reading is Beneficial Reading! November 21, 2022
- INTENTIONAL CONNECTION WITH YOUR CHILDREN October 24, 2022