We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- Parenting is Hard, but Navigating What Parenting Advice to Follow is Even Harder October 16, 2023
- Celebrating With Stories September 18, 2023
- Back to School Season- A Time of Transition August 21, 2023
- Empowering Kids with Character Through Reading July 24, 2023
- Continuing Learning with Literacy Games July 17, 2023
- Bringing the Summer Fun Inside on Rainy Days June 26, 2023
- Reading Journals and How They Help Children June 19, 2023