We are super lucky to have generous neighbors. Not only has our recently retired neighbor shoveled for us almost every snowstorm, but he decorates the side of his garage for the girls. It’s awesome. Every holiday, this neighbor makes handmade decorations out of plywood. He paints them and all! Two other neighbors of ours go all out on Halloween and Christmas decorations for our little ladies. Then there’s our next door neighbor who goes above and beyond by babysitting all the time (this is my mother-in-law!) We feel so blessed!
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACK- June June 11, 2021
- Providing “Mirrors, Windows, and Sliding Glass Doors”: The Importance of Providing a Diverse Collection of Books for Children May 24, 2021
- Picture Books for Summer May 17, 2021
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACK- May May 14, 2021
- Nurturing Self-Compassion in Children April 26, 2021
- Poetry Roundup April 19, 2021
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACKS-april April 12, 2021