Each month I talk about a different character trait that I find to be important in teaching young children. Earlier this month I gave a few suggestions on fostering your child’s creativity in the blog post here.
Here are over ten children’s books that help reiterate this important trait.
1. The Dot by Peter Reynolds
2. The Art Lesson by Tomie dePaola
3. Harold and The Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
4. Willow by Denise Brennan-Nelson
5. Not A Box by Antoinette Portis
6. Iggy Peck, Architect by Andrea Beaty
7. Sky Color by Peter Reynolds
8. Ink Blot by Margaret Peot
9. Zoom by Istvan Banyai
10. Ish by Peter Reynolds
11. Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg