Kelle Hampton, a favorite blogger of mine knows how to throw a party! This is what she does, she invites her daughter’s friends and moms over for a pajama party at her house. Then she transforms her home into the North Pole, complete with a framed picture of Santa and Mrs. Claus. This year she encouraged her readers to join in the fun. So we did!
We had my college roommates and their families over for a North Pole Party. Here are some pictures from the event and a list of some of the fun decorations and activities that were included!
- Making reindeer food bags to set out on Christmas Eve
- Reindeer water bottles
- A framed picture of Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Gifts for the kids to take home
- Holiday Cds for the grown-ups ot take home
- a holiday runway going up to the front door
- A “Welcome To The North Pole” sign on the front door
- A dear friend dressed up as an Elf running around the house. Then coming inside to deliver..
- Individual letters from Santa
- A reading of Twas’ the Night before Christmas
- Cookies and milk
- The kids changed into their matching pjs for storytime
- A gift exchange between the children—a wrapped children’s book!