I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- Game Time September 26, 2022
- Classroom Resources for New Cardinal Rule Press Titles September 19, 2022
- Purple Hues of Heroism and Inspiration August 25, 2022
- New Titles at Cardinal Rule Press August 15, 2022
- Activities to Stop the Summer Brain Drain July 18, 2022
- Kids Can Do Big Things June 27, 2022
- Five Simple At-Home Community Service Projects for Kids June 20, 2022