I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- Creating inclusive bookshelves: why diversity matters January 23, 2023
- What I’m Doing For Random Acts of Kindness Day January 16, 2023
- Word of the year 2023 January 4, 2023
- Fun Activities to Do as a Family on New Year’s Eve December 26, 2022
- Who Are My Characters? November 28, 2022
- All Reading is Beneficial Reading! November 21, 2022
- INTENTIONAL CONNECTION WITH YOUR CHILDREN October 24, 2022