I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- Academic and Social Emotional Pandemic Gaps May 23, 2022
- How to Spread the Love of Reading to Kids of All Ages April 25, 2022
- Child-Directed Study—How to Encourage Education and Independence April 18, 2022
- We Are All Storytellers . . . Tell Your Story March 28, 2022
- Reason for the Seasons March 25, 2022
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger March 22, 2022
- Podcasts for Kids March 21, 2022