I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- 5 Tips to Foster a Positive Relationship with your Child’s Teacher October 25, 2021
- 5 Picture Books that Celebrate Native American Heritage October 18, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-October October 15, 2021
- 3 Children’s Books that Feature Characters with Disabilities September 21, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-September September 10, 2021
- TWO Puppies During the Pandemic and Survived! September 6, 2021
- Picture Books That Heal August 23, 2021