I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- Five ways to encourage your child to enjoy reading July 26, 2021
- Picture Books on Activism July 19, 2021
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACK- JULy July 12, 2021
- 5 affordable, creative ways to foster creativity this summer! June 28, 2021
- Summer Fun for Kids June 22, 2021
- 10 LGBTQ Picture Books June 21, 2021
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACK- June June 11, 2021