I love an analogy. I also love when I can give people a great gift with a theme. The book, Mrs. Spitzer’s Garden has both. The analogy is so sweet. There’s a teacher who gets a packet of seeds every year. She plants them, cares for them, nurtures them by giving them what they each need. The gift? This book would be a great gift for a teacher, give to her along with a bouquet of flowers and a pair of gardening gloves. Or if YOU are a teacher, this is a great beginning of the year gift (or end of the year) to one of your colleagues. Give the book to them with a packet of seeds and VOILA! You have made someone smile!
- EKWC THE PODCAST-DAILY PARENTING TIPS & HACKS-april April 12, 2021
- Breaking a Cycle of Negativity in an Adult-Child Relationship March 22, 2021
- Best Podcasts for Kids March 15, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-March March 12, 2021
- Kids Are Bored? Creativity Projects for ages 7-11 February 22, 2021
- Best Podcasts for Parents February 15, 2021
- EKWC The Podcast-Daily Parenting Tips & Hacks-February February 12, 2021