Someone once told me that Nikon’s were designed by a photographer and that Canon’s by an engineer. This helped me decide to purchase my first DSLR, the Nikon D40. I quickly learned the ropes and sold my D40 and purchased the Nikon D90.
Here are some facts about my photography hobby:
1. I purchased my camera at B&H photography online. They are an excellent source for photography and accessories.
2. I have a few lenses but by far, my favorite is my 50 mm.
3. Classes have helped me out a ton. I have taken several online courses at Jessica Sprague.
4. I design my digital scrapbooks in Photoshop Elements and then I upload them and order them as 12×12 books from Shutterfly.
5. I love digital scrapbooking freebies from the internet. You can get graphics, papers, fonts and templates to use.
6. Fabulous fonts can be found on Pinterest.
7. I use YouTube to learn new things about my camera. I prefer this method of learning over reading the Owner’s Manual.
8. The Nikon D90 takes awesome video footage as well as pictures!
9. I made myself a cute strap cover for my camera like these on Etsy.
10. I am not afraid to take my camera to places like the beach and the park. If you invest in a nice camera, use it!
Last but not least, here are a few of my photographer inspirations…
2. Jean Smith