Things I Love Thursdays is a great linky party to give bloggers a little break in their writing.
You can link up by writing about products you love and linking back to my blog! There are detailed directions here, but it’s really that easy!
I love reading and reading to my girls is the cat’s meow. Here are some books I believe are needed on every familiy’s bookshelf.
1. Goodnight Moon-Margaret Wise Brown
2. Goodnight Gorilla-Peggy Rathman
3. Any book by Sandra Boynton
4. Guess How Much I Love You-Sam McBratney
5. Hand, Hand, Fingers Thumb-Al Perkins
For Toddlers and Preschoolers:
1. It’s Okay To Be Different-Todd Parr
2. The Giving Tree-Shel Silverstein
3. I’m Thankful Each Day-PK Hallinan
4. The I Love You Book-Todd Parr
5. The Teeny Tiny Woman-Paul Goldman
6. Little Blue Truck-Alice Schertle
For Grades K-2
1. Someone Loves You Mr. Hatch-Eileen Spinelli
2. Oliver Button is A Sissy-Tomie Depaola
3. Any books by Kevin Henkes
4. The Gift of Nothing-Patrick McDonnell
5. Today I Feel Silly-Jamie Lee Curtis
For Grades 3-5
1. The English Roses-Madonna
2. Mr Peabody’s Apples-Madonna
3. The Hundred Dresses
4. The Ragcoat
5. Fly Away Home-Eve Bunting
Here is an awesome list of 75 Books that Build Character from No Time For Flashcards. I love that this bloggers has reviewed and given a short summary of all the books in her list!